The Christmas season is officially here now and it is past time to start on the shopping!! The grandparents have been asking for ideas for the kids and then my friend Meredith suggested we post our good finds on our blogs to share with one another, so I am attempting to kill two birds with one stone, so to speak.
Sunday, 30 November 2008
Posted by The Locke Family at 20:55
Wednesday, 26 November 2008
Lucy is crawling. Well it is a combination of army crawling, inch-worming, and rolling but the bottom line is she gets where she wants to go.
Posted by The Locke Family at 14:15
My SIL, Jennifer took some pictures of the kids the other day and I think they turned out SO cute!! She is really creative and always has good ideas. The best part was that my kids really cooperated and she was able to snap some sweet moments. Here are a few of my favs...
Posted by The Locke Family at 09:15
I'm a little bit embarrassed to admit how much I have still thought about that stupid football game, I mean I really can't figure out why I care so much. Have you ever seen the movie Fever Pitch? Well there is a scene from that movie where Jimmy Fallon and some of his friends are out mourning the loss of their Red Socks and they see a few members from the team at the restaurant, enjoying their meal, laughing and having a good time. Suddenly Fallon and his friends are like, "What is wrong with this picture?' "Why are we still hung up on that game and clearly they aren't?" So do you think if I was still in school at Tech, and ran into Graham Harrell, would he be as depressed as I've been these last few days? Maybe, maybe not.
Posted by The Locke Family at 07:13
Sunday, 23 November 2008
We are all sick.
Posted by The Locke Family at 18:32
Monday, 10 November 2008
Many of you know that last year, several of my family members and I walked in the Breast Cancer 3-Day. I can honestly say that next to giving birth to my two precious children, walking in that event was one of the most incredible experiences of my life. I would have done it again this year, had I not been nursing Lucy. I just could never figure out a way to do both.
Posted by The Locke Family at 17:34
Wednesday, 5 November 2008
Posted by The Locke Family at 12:51
Tuesday, 4 November 2008
Where is this time going? I can't believe my little Lucy is already 7 months old. She continues to be such a bright spot in our lives. She already has both of the boys in the house wrapped around her little finger and her personality is coming out more and more each day, proving to be a genuine little girl, full of drama!
- LOVES her momma and her big brother. Daddy is OK too, he just isn't always here.
- Enjoys sitting up all by herself and sometimes tries to get into a sitting position all on her own.
- Loves all kinds of yummy foods, banana and avocado are her favorite!
- Says "ma ma ma" and "da da da" accompanied with lots of smiles and babbles loaded with drool.
- Would rather play on the floor with her toys than be in anything that keeps her restrained. No swings or bouncy seats for this little girl!
- Is working on pushing up into a crawling position but has no trouble rolling from point A to B to get what she needs.
- LOVES being sung to.
- Gives the biggest smiles to Christopher and laughs at almost anything he does. I now have the pleasure of listening to my children laugh together almost anytime we are in the car, such a sweet sound, I hope it only continues this way, rather than turning to screams and arguments. A mom can dream right?
Posted by The Locke Family at 17:24