Wednesday 4 June 2008

2 Months!



Miss Lucy Baylor is 2 months old!  I can't believe it, time has really flown by!  I took her to the doctor today for her two month check up and our baby girl is doing just great.  She now weighs 10 pounds 13 ounces and is a little over 22 inches long!  She is smiling at us all the time now which is such a delight.  She is still nursing well and has recently been giving me a seven hour stretch at night!  We are overjoyed with her and Christopher still warms our heart daily with how sweet he is to her.  Cory and I feel so blessed to have such an amazing little family!

4 comments:

Newman Family Blog said...

7 hours! There is hope! :) Lucy looks darling!

Meredith Braaten, CD(DONA) said...

She is sooo cute!!!

Jessica said...

Aww! Cute pic. savor the moments, they go way too fast!

powellsa74 said...

Yeah Lucy! They are both looking so cute. I love Lucy's brown hair...there is a lot of it- lucky girl:)