Our little Lucy turned 9 months old yesterday! She continues to be such a blessing to our family. She has her daddy wrapped completely around her little finger, especially after these last two weeks where he has been home with us! I know she is really going to miss him tomorrow! Lucy loves to smile and she just melts our hearts. She's accomplished several milestones this month, and I have a feeling their going to just keep on coming as this little girl continues to grow way too fast!
- Crawls all over the place! She definitely prefers to be on the ground rather than anyplace else (except Mommy or Daddy's arms)!
- Pulls up on some furniture. Most of the time she just pulls up to her knees but yesterday she made it all the way to a standing position and she was so proud!
- Eats a little bit of table food. She's been introduced to the Gerber Puffs, Cheerios, and yogurt. All of which she thoroughly enjoyed!
- Mimics certain sounds.
- Waves hello and goodbye.
- Has two teeth and no sign of any others on the way.
- Loves her toys that make noise and play music.