I can't believe that I have been a mother for three whole years. Today my baby boy turned three!! He has been excited about his birthday for some time now and I think today lived up to all of his expectations. We celebrated with family and a few friends and Christopher had a ball.
- We took him to school for the first time
- We moved him from his crib to his "Big Boy Bed"
- He gets his own seat on airplane trips (and behaved beautifully for 10 hours over seas)
- He wears big boy underwear and tells us when he needs to go potty
- Watching him meet his baby sister for the first time
- Watching him be a big brother and see the genuine love he has for his sister
- Hearing him say "Love you Mommy" before bed each night