Where is this time going? I can't believe my little Lucy is already 7 months old. She continues to be such a bright spot in our lives. She already has both of the boys in the house wrapped around her little finger and her personality is coming out more and more each day, proving to be a genuine little girl, full of drama!
- LOVES her momma and her big brother. Daddy is OK too, he just isn't always here.
- Enjoys sitting up all by herself and sometimes tries to get into a sitting position all on her own.
- Loves all kinds of yummy foods, banana and avocado are her favorite!
- Says "ma ma ma" and "da da da" accompanied with lots of smiles and babbles loaded with drool.
- Would rather play on the floor with her toys than be in anything that keeps her restrained. No swings or bouncy seats for this little girl!
- Is working on pushing up into a crawling position but has no trouble rolling from point A to B to get what she needs.
- LOVES being sung to.
- Gives the biggest smiles to Christopher and laughs at almost anything he does. I now have the pleasure of listening to my children laugh together almost anytime we are in the car, such a sweet sound, I hope it only continues this way, rather than turning to screams and arguments. A mom can dream right?